Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Parnevu Review (Hair Care Product)

I have been given the chance to Review Parnevu Hair Care Products. 



I was sent to review: 1 bottle of Extra-Dry Salon Shampoo
                                1container of Extra-Dry Leave In Conditioner  (Normal Formula)
                                1 container of Extra-Dry Shining Gel
       When I received I had already washed my hair. Now, I will inject here: I'm one that does not wash my hair every day. I have very damaged, dry, brittle hair from perms, chemical treatments, numerous styling products, and colorings. So for me to wash my hair every day I end up doing more damage that I want to avoid. So I did try the Shining Gel on my already washed-styled hair that I had sprayed with a water bottle so it was damp. First off, I LOVE the scent of the Gel! It was very easy to apply and didn't feel sticky icky. After my hair dried my hair did have a sticky feel, not soft to the touch. I assumed this was due to the product already in my hair.

      The next day I used all three products. I like the scent of the Shampoo, not as great smelling as the Gel but it was pleasant. I washed as normal and didn't use any additional conditioner. I combed my hair and applied the Leave In Conditioner with my pick. I love the scent of the Conditioner as well. Better than the Shampoo, but my favorite is the Gel!! My hair was super soft and didn't feel weighed-down like some leave in conditioners can feel. Then I applied the gel with the pick and this time I didn't use as much as I did the first time, hoping that would help with the sticky feeling after my hair dried. It wasn't as sticky, but it still had that sticky Gel Feeling to it. I think that's just something you have to deal with when you use Hair Gel.
I also had my husband (who has severely flaky scalp) start using the Shampoo in place of his normal Shampoo and I have noticed a difference in his hair. His scalp stays clean longer and he doesn't have as much flaky dry skin! I'm pretty happy about that! 

Overall I am happy with the Shampoo and Leave In Conditioner. I would recommed anyone with Dry hair to purchase this product.


You can visit their website for more information: HERE 
Visit Them On FACEBOOK
As well as On TWITTER

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment if you have tried these products before and what hair issues you have! :)


Disclosure:
I received one or more mentioned above products for FREE. To try and give an Honest Review on. No Other Compensation was given. 
Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Here: