Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Review BRYTON-Pick FLOSS In Seconds

<a style="display: none;" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOPba6a757add7a51b01f3b2d03b2220391"><span></span></a>




I am a member of Tomoson and they have teamed up with: Bryton-Pick Floss In Seconds. I received two of the Picks for review. 


Its the first String FREE Reusable and Portable Dental Floss for people on-the-go or those who are unable to floss (or hate flossing). Great for people wearing braces or Invisalign. Credit card size carry-pouch included. 


I have to give my honest opinion. I did not like it. It felt awkward using it, I thought that the flexible stainless steel edges were too hard for my gums. It also didnt seem to get all the plaque from between my teeth. 
My husband said that it would make sense to keep in your wallet for those times when your out to lunch or dinner and need to get something from between your teeth. So for that reason I can understand. But, for every day flossing use, I prefer Floss Picks. 










I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product Review & giveaway Disclosure.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMba6a757add7a51b01f3b2d03b2220391">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Here: