Monday, November 21, 2011

Review: slice™ Safety Cutter - Great for couponers Review:

<a style="display: none;" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOPbf09e15b82a6486f0ae1b7e2e1ddac48"><span></span></a>




I am a member of Tomoson and they have teamed up with: The Slice Safety Cutter for this Review. I received one of their Safety Cutters for this review! 


It is very easy to carry in your purse so you can easily cut coupons you come across as you shop. Its great for scrap-booking, opening mail and safe for the kids! 


This is the most versatile tool you'll ever own. It features a finger-friendly microscopic ceramic blade thats quick, easy and a safe substitute for scissors. Perfect for scrap-booking, clipping recipes, coupons, and news articles, removing shrink-wrap, opening CDs, DVDs, and plastic packaging, and more! Includes a built-in magnet and key-ring hole. 


--Ceramic blade lasts longer than steel 
--Stays sharp and never rusts
--Built-in magnet and key-ring hole
--Finger-Friendly
--For left and right handers 


I was pretty impressed with the size and how well it worked. Took me a while to get used to not holding it at an angle for it to work correctly! After I re-read the directions, I had no problems! :) I like it and it has replaced the cutter in my purse! 


You can check them out Here: http://www.sliceproducts.com/product/safety-cutter-








I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product Review & giveaway Disclosure. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMbf09e15b82a6486f0ae1b7e2e1ddac48">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Here: